Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Plain Black Adjustable Hat







 



  • acrylic
  • Brand New Adjustable Hat
  • Adjustable Velcro strap for a secure fit
  • 100% Acrylic


By Marjorie L. Swanson

I bought this cap for my husband because he has to wear a black cap on his job and the company only supplies one. That cap is frequently too dirty to wear the next day. Who wants to worry about coming home and washing a darn cap after working 10 hours?

This cap is far superior in quality. He wants to wear this one all the time. Because it is easy to clean he usually does just that. I paid more than you pay for an average cap but it was well worth the extra money. In this case at least, you get what you pay for and I am glad I bought it.

Sometimes in our ever lasting hunt for a bargain I think some of us forget that quality counts too. And this cap, is quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment